Let us welcome you.
Conveniently located between Niagara Falls and Buffalo, NY, Branches of Niagara Campground Resort offers the ultimate camping experience. We offer lodging in our log cabin rentals, yurts, spacious RV sites and tent campsites. Rated one of the top lodging locations in the Greater Niagara Region, we strive to make your family vacation a memorable one!
COVID-19 Response: Updated June 29, 2020
We are now OPEN for all camping sites.
- Bathhouses are open
- Cabins, RV water and electric, RV full hook-up and Tent sites available.
- Campers must practice social distancing at all times. Stay at least six feet from others and avoid gathering with those outside of your household.
- It is strongly suggested that visitors be limited to family only.
What is available?
- Pools OPEN
- Beach OPEN
- Playground OPEN
- Catch and release fishing
- Lawn Games
- Pedal Bikes
- Dog park
- Activity Center-Daily Activities starting July 1, 2020.
- Ziplines start running July 1. Available Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday mornings thru Labor Day.
What is NOT available?
- Day passes
- No large gatherings
Is the General Store open?
The General Store is open. Limited to 10 persons at a time. Please practice social distancing of 6 feet in the store. Face masks must be worn upon entering.
We are making changes that will be implemented throughout the campground to ensure everyone camping with us is able to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing.
Camp with comfort in one of our various log cabin rentals! For those of you who wish to experience camping but are not quite ready to rough it, our cabins offer amenities to make you feel right at home.
Swimming, boating, zip lining, crafting and much more! So many ways to stay entertained and make lasting memories!
We offer sites that can accommodate all campers, from pop-ups to big-rigs! Choose from water and electric, full hook-up or premium patio sites.
What Our Guests Say
The Best Campground for Families
Debbie Vona Allen