*Campsite Rules & Policies
- Check-in: After 3:00 PM. NO EARLY ARRIVALS PLEASE.
- Check-out: By 11:00 AM. Sorry we are unable to accommodate late check-outs.
- Maximum occupancy of 8 people per site, regardless of age for all RV/TENT sites.
- 3-night minimum stay for Holiday reservations of ALL CAMPSITES: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day.
- Only two tents are permitted on each TENT site.
- Visitors are required to register and pay guest fees upon arrival.
- 1 camping unit and 1 car per RV site. Additional vehicles & visitors must park in designated areas.
- 2 pets allowed at all RV and TENT campsites. Please follow pet policies.
GENERAL RULES & POLICIES
Whether you are a seasoned or first time camper, please be aware of the following campground policies to ensure everyone has an enjoyable camping experience.
By keeping your site safe, watching your children and being considerate of others, you will help us to make the “Branches” experience wonderful for all of our guests.
- Rates are based on 4 people. Guest fees apply to additional persons up to max occupancy. Additional overnight guest $5 per person. Children 5 and under are free.
- We reserve the right to deny a reservation to anyone under the age of 21.
- In-season reservation may not exceed 2 weeks.
- We do not give credit or refund due to the discomforts of nature. Our cancellation policy applies in spite of weather.
- Wristbands issued to children (under 18) must be worn at all times.
- Quiet Hours are between 10:00pm and 8:00 am. Children must be at your campsite during this time.
- Bicycles are welcome. NY State Law requires anyone under the age of 14 to wear a helmet.
- Motorcycles are permitted to and from site only. Helmets are required upon state law. Mini bikes and ATV’s are not permitted.
- Campfires should be moderate in size and not left unattended. Do not enlarge or move fire rings.
- According to NY State Law, it is illegal to transport firewood more that 50 miles. Firewood is available at our General Store.
VISITORS (VISITING A REGISTERED SITE)
If you would like to visit someone who is already staying at the campground we have passes available for a fee. This applies to anyone who is not already included in the site rental.
- Day Visitor: $5
- Senior Citizens (60+) and children 2 and under are free.
- All visitors must register at the office upon arrival to pay fee and obtain a vehicle tag.
- There can be no more than 12 people at your site at any given time.
- Visitor pass is valid until 10 pm
- Branches is a pet friendly campground. Dogs must be kept on a leash, quiet, attended to at all times and cleaned up after immediately.
- Pets are not permitted in any building with the exception of pet-friendly cabins.
- If you bring your pet you must provide appropriate paperwork upon registration.
If you find that you need to cancel your reservation, please do so within the appropriate time frame and we will return your deposit less a $20 cancellation fee. HOLIDAY deposits are non-refundable (Memorial Day, Independence Day & Labor Day).
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to your check-in date in order to receive a refund.
- There are no refunds for reservations made after or within the cancellation period.
- All cancellations must be made over the phone with verification of the last 4 digits of your credit card.
- No refunds given for early departures or no shows.
- When possible you may be able to reschedule your camping dates and your deposit can be transferred to the new reservation.