SPRING OFF-SEASON: April 15 – May 19
IN SEASON: May 20 – September 4
FALL OFF-SEASON: September 5 – October 30
Memorial Day (May 27 – 29)
Fourth of July (July 1 – July 4)
Labor Day (Sept 2 – Sept 4)
Rates include use of all amenities for a 2 Adults and 2 Children including pools, beach, playground, activity program, recreation facilities and all daily non-fee activities.
- Rates are based on 2 Adults and 2 Children. Maximum occupancy rules apply per site type.
- Additional guests $5 per person. Children 5 & under are free.
- 3-night minimum stay for ALL Holiday reservations. (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day)
- Any in-season reservation may not exceed 2 weeks.
- Must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
A cancellation fee of $35 applies to all cancellations. Reservations cancelled within 14 days of check-in date receive no refund. Holiday deposits are non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be made over the phone with verification of the last 4 digits of your credit card.
- No refunds given for early departures or no shows.
- We do not give credit or refund due to the discomforts of nature. Our cancellation policy applies in spite of weather.
If you would like to visit someone who is already staying at the campground we have passes available for a fee. This applies to anyone who is not already included in the site rental.
- Visitor: $5
- Senior Citizens (60+) and children 2 and under are free.
- All visitors must register at the office upon arrival to pay fee and obtain a vehicle tag and wristbands.
- There can be no more than 12 people at a campsite at any given time.
- Visitor pass is valid until 10 pm.
Outdoor RV Storage available year-round.
Limited access December-March.
No utilities available.
Call the campground office to set up your storage today!