2020 Nightly Rates
SPRING OFF-SEASON: April 13 – May 14
IN SEASON: May 15 – September 6
FALL OFF-SEASON: September 7 – October 25
HOLIDAY RATES: ADDITIONAL $10 PER NIGHT
Memorial Day (May 22 – 24)
Fourth of July (July 2 – July 4)
Labor Day (Sept 4 – Sept 6)
Rates include use of all amenities for a family of 4 including pools, beach, playground, activity program, recreation facilities and all daily non-fee activities.
- Rates are based on 4 people. Maximum occupancy applies.
- Additional guests $5 per person. Children 5 & under are free.
- 2-night minimum stay for all CABIN/YURT rentals.
- 3-night minimum stay for ALL Holiday reservations. (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day)
- Any in-season reservation may not exceed 2 weeks.
- Must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to reservations in order to receive a refund. A $25 cancellation fee applies to ALL cancellations. Holiday deposits are non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be made over the phone with verification of the last 4 digits of your credit card.
- No refunds given for early departures or no shows.
- We do not give credit or refund due to the discomforts of nature. Our cancellation policy applies in spite of weather.
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS we strongly suggest that visitors be limited to family members only.
If you would like to visit someone who is already staying at the campground we have passes available for a fee. This applies to anyone who is not already included in the site rental.
- Day Visitor: $5
- Senior Citizens (60+) and children 2 and under are free.
- All visitors must register at the office upon arrival to pay fee and obtain a vehicle tag and wristbands.
- There can be no more than 12 people at a campsite at any given time.
- Visitor pass is valid until 10 pm.
Limited access December-March.
No utilities available.
Call the campground office to set up your storage today!