2020 Nightly Rates
SPRING OFF-SEASON: April 13 – May 14
IN SEASON: May 15 – September 6
FALL OFF-SEASON: September 7 – October 25
HOLIDAY RATES: ADDITIONAL $10 PER NIGHT
Memorial Day (May 22 – 24)
Fourth of July (July 2 – July 4)
Labor Day (Sept 4 – Sept 6)
Rates include use of all amenities for a family of 4 including pools, beach, playground, activity program, recreation facilities and all daily non-fee activities.
- Rates are based on 4 people. Maximum occupancy applies.
- Additional guests $5 per person. Children 5 & under are free.
- 2-night minimum stay for all CABIN/YURT rentals.
- 3-night minimum stay for ALL Holiday reservations. (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day)
- Any in-season reservation may not exceed 2 weeks.
- Must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to reservations in order to receive a refund. A $25 cancellation fee applies to ALL cancellations. Holiday deposits are non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be made over the phone with verification of the last 4 digits of your credit card.
- No refunds given for early departures or no shows.
- We do not give credit or refund due to the discomforts of nature. Our cancellation policy applies in spite of weather.
DUE TO COVID-19 restrictions visitors are NOT allowed during the 2020 season.
If you would like to visit someone who is already staying at the campground we have passes available for a fee. This applies to anyone who is not already included in the site rental.
- Day Visitor: $5
- Senior Citizens (60+) and children 2 and under are free.
- All visitors must register at the office upon arrival to pay fee and obtain a vehicle tag and wristbands.
- There can be no more than 12 people at a campsite at any given time.
- Visitor pass is valid until 10 pm.
Limited access December-March.
No utilities available.
Call the campground office to set up your storage today!